Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindergarten Contortionist


I haven't had much time to blog this week. Kindergarten is just keeping me so busy! I'm exhausted by the time I get home and have had numerous meltdowns at night. What's a girl to do? I haven't had to much in the way of homework, just a couple of fun projects that my mom helped me complete. In spite of that, I've barely had any time to watch television this week. I'm a television junkie, people! It's a big deal if I'm not keeping up with my shows.

I've gotten in trouble a couple of times this week. Walking to school, a friend and I opened our umbrellas as we walked along, and our teacher hollered at us to close them. It was her idea, so I wasn't that embarassed when we got scolded. Plus, it wasn't even raining, so I didn't mind closing it up. Today, I grabbed scissors out of a girl's hand and had to sit in time out for 5 minutes. I wasn't that embarassed about that, either, because she isn't a friend of mine.

Went to gymnastics class again today for class #2. I have a feeling I'm going to get pretty good at this. I'm very flexible. I'm practically made of rubber. My mom thinks I'm going to get a job in a sideshow. That would be fun. I'm almost like the girl in the picture above.
Tonight, my mom said she wishes she had more money. I told her I'm going to buy her some. See ya later! I'm going upstairs for my bath and to listen to a book on CD. Maybe I'll do a review on it for you guys--Matilda

No comments: