Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin


Mommy asked me to look at this picture of this woman named Sarah Palin. She asked me what I thought of her. I said, "She looks weird. Maybe we could fix her up with a makeover." I came up with the picture next to this with my Mom's help. I told her what to do. I think I had great ideas. Mommy said she is running for vice-president. I don't even know what Mommy's talking about. Mommy also said she has 5 kids, and their names are Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, and Trig. The only name I like is Sarah Palin's name. I have one word to say about those kid's names: weird.
I started gymnastics today. It was great. The teacher was so nice. She was so pretty. It was a serious gymnastics class, and I got very hot, and very sweaty. The leotard was picking me, because it was way too small on me. But I still managed to have a great time. I want my mom to buy me a red, white, and blue leotard, which they sell at the gymnastics center. For now, it looks like she'll just have me squeezing into my old one.
I also got some great news today! I got a call from my new school, where I'll be starting kindergarten next week. I got the teacher I was hoping I would get. She seems really, really nice, and she made me count teddy bears at my testing, which I was thrilled about.
Well, I have to get ready for bed. I have kindergarten orientation tomorrow, so I have to get my beauty sleep. Ta Ta for now! --Matilda W

4 comments:

reddevils said...

I hope Sarah Palin does not see this blog.

Liz said...

Does this mean you are voting for Obama?

I like the name Piper.

Unknown said...

Matilda, this is a great blog. Your mother is so lucky to have such a wonderful child. I wish you could teach other children how to act. Just the other day I was talking to my partner, Officer Mergentown, about another kindergarten kid who sure knows how to act up at church. Wish that kid was just like Matilda!

Anonymous said...

Two words: Obama '08